We are proud to announce a new partnership with Action Sports Interactive that increases our reach in the online marketplace of mountain sports enthusiasts.
The strategic alliance between Action Sports Interactive collection of winter sports sites and Mountain Sports Club of North America will now provide those targeting the online mountain sports enthusiast a network audience opportunity.
The collection of sites currently in the network are:
SkiSite.com - Shops - Resort - Clubs – Reports
Find and Compare Everything Snow Sports. SkiSite is one of the largest and most popular snow
sports destination sites, with comprehensive guides and content on skiing and snowboarding,
including resorts, trail maps, web cams, ski clubs, and events, as well as the largest gear and
retail guide online covering thousands of local shops.
RealConditions.com - Real Reports From Skiers and Riders
The Real Scoop on the Snow. RealConditions provides detailed snow reports for
alpine and nordic skiers and snowboarders, including the first site that allows the
public to post their own snow reports.
ShredSite.com - Snow. Water. Asphalt.
ShredSite provides detailed information on people, places, and gear for everything
board related, including snowboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, and skateboarding.
MountainSportsClub.com - Mountains and everything to do in the mountains.
An online service providing ski and snowboard resort directories, online travel
booking, personalized coupons and user generated reviews. Users create My Mountain
Sports Club folder, post reviews and invite friends.
Why Mountain Action Network ? This is a question we have been asked.
Reach active affluent mountain sports enthusiasts. In calendar year 2006 this network of sites
delivered over 7 million page views. Visitors to sites are increasing at a rate of over 70% year over
• Social Networking Features – My MountainSportsClub, friends network, reviews and favorites.
• User Generated Content – across various touch points of the network.
• Print Support –Promotional magazine tie to enhance registrations and build membership base.
FreeSkier & Snowboard Magazines.
• Built-in Affinity Program – Hundreds of dollars of savings for registered users/members on lift
tickets, shopping, travel and more.
• Huge Retail Base – Retail network of partners driving traffic online through in store and online
• Most Complete Retailer Guide For In-Store and Online Shopping –SkiSite.com dominates
organic listings in this space. These are people buying equipment to use on their next vacation and day trip to the mountains.
• Perfect Timing: Reach an Audience at Purchase Time – comprehensive content enables
consumers to find and compare everything, and then purchase immediately.
• Large, Active Opt-in Email Audience – Communicate via email to this targeted market with
sponsorship of 250,000 – 500,000 monthly emails in peak winter season. Monthly, category and seasonal sponsorships available. Call for details, availability and pricing.